Hey, writer! If you're seeing this message, it means you haven't joined the forum yet. It's no real biggie, you can keep wandering, but there are some forums you're not seeing, and that's a shame, y'know. If you wanna get in on this fun, it doesn't take much to register and join, and we'd be glad to welcome you!
Hello There, Guest! Register

ADMIN SIGN-UP // #SMASHspotlight
Information 
SIGN-UP // #SMASHspotlight

These are the different ways you can sign-up for your turn in the #SMASHspotlight:

1. By replying to this post, using the sign-up info provided.
 2. Leaving a message in the #SMASHspotlight channel (NOT during someone else's time) asking for a certain date/time and by using the @SMASHstaff role mention to be sure a Mod sees.
 3a. Requesting time in the #SMASHspotlight directly and at the current moment, if:
        a) No one is scheduled at the present time or within the next 2 hours.
        b) There are several different on-going discussions in chat and you would like an uninterrupted space to continue a conversation focused on your or another member's writing.
 3b. A Mod may also offer to set up a session based on these events (which may, fair warning, lead to a coin toss and/or fight to the death).

PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR FIRST TO BE SURE YOUR DATE/TIME HAS NOT ALREADY BEEN SCHEDULED.

NAME: forum username AND discord nickname on the #SMASHthegenre server
DATE: please use a specific date (ex: Saturday, October 1st, 2016) as opposed to "next Saturday."
TIME: choose any time that would be easiest for you to be online. unless otherwise specified, everyone immediately gets 2 hours in the spotlight.

SUMMARY: a general idea of what you want to talk about, so that we can better help promote your spotlight, and to help entice members to come talk to you!
writing as writing. writing as rioting. writing as righting. on the best days, all three. - teju cole
NAME: rioteer // rioteer
DATE: wednesday, october 5th
TIME: idfk whenever i wake up and enough people are around WE'RE LEARNING AS WE GO.

SUMMARY: elle wants me to talk about cirque and civil, poofs wants me to talk about the forgetting boy, claire wants me to talk about nano, i'm gonna talk about trash.
writing as writing. writing as rioting. writing as righting. on the best days, all three. - teju cole
NAME:Caspian_ // One Cas
DATE: 1 November
TIME: Around 22-23, start around that (GMT +1) // When people are around

SUMMARY: I want to talk about my NaNo work. Maybe get some input on Casirz (main character)
NAME: mrkingrichard // JasperQuartz
DATE: Tuesday, October 31st, 2017
TIME: 4:00 PM EST, 2 hours please

SUMMARY: I'm going to be talking about the warrior cats fanfiction I'm writing for nano!
NAME: mrkingrichard // JasperQuartz
DATE: Sunday October 12, 2017
TIME: 6:15 PM EST - 8:15 PM EST

SUMMARY: I'm going to be talking about my anthro cats novel I just started working on! They kill bears and do all kinds of fun stuff like that, so come join me!
NAME: larissa
DATE: wednesday, november 22
TIME: 7pm est? idk i'm flexible, whenever people are around.

SUMMARY: gonna talk about my nano project and the larger universe it's a part of /o/